AMHP assists seniors to live successfully in the familiar settings of their own homes, assisted living situations or Adult Family Home. Our mental health expertise enhances our services to adults with long-term mental health problems, and/or dementia's including Alzheimer’s disease.
- Assess inner resources to increase quality of life.
- Ensure residence is safe and well kept
- Assistance in shopping
- Coordination of care with physicians and all service providers
- Transport to doctors and other necessary appointments
- Medication monitoring
- Mental health counseling
- Identify need for assistance with:
- Management of bills and finance
- Obtaining meals
- Home upkeep
Services for adult children of aging parents :
“The Caregiver Must Survive"...or there is no care
- Coordination of services with all caregivers
- Family counseling
- Providing resource information
- Arranging respite for caregivers
- Providing information on medical and mental health issues
- Consultation on what you need to know about medical and mental health issues.