At AMHP, we believe that each person has the right to dignity, compassion, respect and self determination.
We support individuals with the understanding that there are no limits to recovery, AMHP staff will assist clients to live a healthy lifestyle.
Our clients learn to experience hope, empowerment, choice and personal responsibility.
We strive to enable our clients to find their own unique path to healing and living in recovery.
Who are we?
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
What Services do we provide?
- Comprehensive Assessments and Evaluations
- Treatment plans oriented toward clients' needs, strengths, and goals.
- Intensive Case Management:
• Assistance contacting other professionals as needed.
• Education about mental health issues
• Transport to appointments
• Independent living skills training and coaching
- Individual and Family Counseling sessions in home or community settings.
- Court ordered Treatment including Less Restrictive Orders.
- Counseling for individuals dealing with co-occurring disorders.